Transcripts - Former Students
Electronic & Paper Transcripts
Official - Available through the National Student Clearinghouse* - College of St Benedict & St John's University (see FAQ for current transcript costs). The National Student Clearinghouse has been authorized to provide online transcript ordering services for CSB and SJU. Individuals who have both a major credit card and a valid email address can place a transcript order through this service.
*Transcript orders that are on hold and then cleared for release by the CSB/SJU Student Accounts Office are typically processed within 1-2 business days of receipt of the initial request.
Types of Transcripts
- Unofficial – no Registrar signature, no seal (ONLY for currently enrolled students)
- Official – has Registrar signature and official seal, can be used to transfer credits to another college
- Notarized – Official transcript with basic certification from a Notary Public verifying the original document and signature
- Certified – Notarized, official transcript with certification from the MN County verifying the Notary’s signature
- Apostille – Notarized, official transcript with certification from the State of MN or Federal Government verifying that it is an original document and signatures.
MyHub - Login using your LinkedIn or Google account
Utilize MyHub to:
- Obtain a verification of enrollment letter
- Order a transcript
- Track a transcript order
- View enrollment information on file with the clearinghouse
- View loan deferment notifications
Please note - Enrollment verifications are back online for both CSB and SJU students. We are glad to report that the technical issue SJU students were experiencing from October 2023 to February 2024 that has now been resolved. Please follow the steps above to use My Hub to obtain your materials.
Office of the Registrar - Transcript and Eligibility Coordinator
College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University
P.O. Box 5511
Collegeville, MN 56321
Fax: (320) 363-2714