Borrow, Renew, Request
For additional information or help call Nicole Reuter, Access Services Manager 363-5159, or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If something is currently checked out or the book is available but on the other campus you can place a “Hold” on it.
- A valid CSB/SJU ID or CSB/SJU Borrower card is required.
- For detailed instructions click Holds.
Print materials can be renewed within nine days of the due date without incurring any fines. On the tenth day an overdue fine of $10.00 per item will be charged. After an item is overdue for five weeks, a processing fee of $10.00 and a replacement cost will be charged. The replacement cost will be refunded if the item is returned within three months of the billing date.
Media materials begin incurring fines immediately at $1.00/hour. After 10 days, a processing fee of $10.00 and a replacement cost will be charged.
Failure to respond to Overdue Notices could result in the loss of library privileges.
All library materials are subject to Recall, if requested by another patron, after the initial 28 days.
- Materials needed for Reserve can be recalled immediately.
- Recalled items cannot be renewed.
Failure to respond to a recall notice will result in a daily fine and/or the revocation of library privileges.
Items listed as Remote Storage are stored in the Minnesota Library Access Center, a facility located in Minneapolis, MN. MLAC is a high density storage facility for Minnesota academic, public and governmental libraries. https://www.minitex.umn.edu/Storage/
To request an item place a hold on it. For detailed instructions click Holds.
Your request will be processed and you will be notified by email when it is ready for pick-up. Average time on delivery is 2-5 days.
To renew an item online:
- On the Library Home Page click on " My Account."
- Login with your CSB/SJU Network Username and Password.
- Click on the Renew Box next to the item you would like to renew.
- Patrons without a CSB/SJU Network Account will need to call or come into the Library to have their material renewed.
Need help? Call the Circulation Offices at 5604 (CSB) or 2120 (SJU).
Please select which campus the book is located at:
Note: Allow two days for delivery. You will be notified if delivery will take longer.