Non-Degree Seeking (Special Students)

How can I register for courses?

Complete a data collection form. (NOTE: Please make sure you use the appropriate form.)

Continuing educationfor persons wishing to take 11 credits or fewer at CSB/SJU while working full-time.

Preparatory studentsfor Prep students wishing to take a class at CSB/SJU

Special studentsfor part-time adult learners not qualifying under the Continuing Education guidelines.

Special Diocese studentsfor students taking special classes through the Diocese.

VoiceCare Programfor students participating in the VoiceCare program through the CSB/SJU Music Department.

When will my registration request be processed?

How do I drop or withdraw from a course?

You are responsible for dropping or withdrawing from a course you are no longer attending.

Related Links