Non-Degree Seeking (Special Students)
How can I register for courses?
Complete a data collection form. (NOTE: Please make sure you use the appropriate form.)
Continuing education - for persons wishing to take 11 credits or fewer at CSB/SJU while working full-time.
- See Academic Catalog for guidelines
- Data Collection form for Continuing Education Students
Preparatory students - for Prep students wishing to take a class at CSB/SJU
Special students - for part-time adult learners not qualifying under the Continuing Education guidelines.
Special Diocese students - for students taking special classes through the Diocese.
VoiceCare Program - for students participating in the VoiceCare program through the CSB/SJU Music Department.
When will my registration request be processed?
- Fall term - after August 1
- Spring term - after December 1
- You will be notified once your registration is complete
How do I drop or withdraw from a course?
You are responsible for dropping or withdrawing from a course you are no longer attending.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Please include the date of last attendance
- Inform the instructor that you are dropping or withdrawing