CSB Health Center

Health Services provides quality, patient-centered medical care at two convenient locations for enrolled CSB and SJU students. Office visits are free, unlimited, and confidential.

Contact Health Services



This is not a complete list of services. Please call to inquire about any service not listed. 



Health Form FAQ

What are my delivery options to submit my CSB+SJU Health Form?

MAIL:    CSB+SJU HEALTH SERVICES                                           
                          RE: Health Form
                          37 South College Avenue
                          St. Joseph, MN 56374

FAX:      (320) 363-6396

International Students: Do NOT mail your Health Form. You can submit your completed form at International Student Orientation or fax the completed form.       

Where can I find the Health Form to print?

This can be found within myCSBSJU for current students.

When is my Health Form due?

The completed form is due by June 15 if starting classes in August and February 1 if starting in January. 

NOTE:  Due to the delay in students receiving their financial aid packets, the deadline has been extended from June 15 to July 30, 2024.

What happens if I do not submit my Health Form by the deadline date?

A hold will be placed on your class registration for the following semester until your form is received.

Where can I check the status of my Health Form?

After submitting the form, please allow 5 business days for processing, then check your status on the Forms Portal.

You need to be a student to access the Forms Portal.

How do I remove a registration hold?

To remove a registration hold, complete the steps in the non-compliant email message that was sent to your CSB+SJU email address or visit myCSBSJU.

Do I need a physical exam before completing my Health Form?

No, you just need to request an official copy of your Immunizations Record from your primary care doctor.    

Can I attach my Immunizations Record from my clinic to the Health Form and submit it?

Yes, you can attach an official copy of your Immunizations Record from your clinic to the form, and your health care provider does not need to sign it.    

Does my health care provider need to sign my Health Form?

A signature is only required if you need a medical exemption for the required vaccines (Td and MMR).

What immunizations are required to attend the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University?

Minnesota law requires proof of immunization against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus and Diphtheria.

Am I able to file an exemption for the required vaccines?

The Minnesota vaccine law allows medical and non-medical exemptions that must be notarized or completed by a health care provider.   

What other vaccinations should I consider?

The following vaccines are not required but recommended: Meningitis, Hepatitis A and HPV (Human Papillomavirus to protect against cervical cancer), Hepatitis B and Varicella.    

What if I have additional questions?

Email: [email protected]    

Messages are checked intermittently and will be returned within 5 business days.