Find Your Future as a Pharmacist
Pharmacists provide a critical link in the care chain between clinicians and patients. At Saint Ben’s and Saint John’s, we help students start that journey with a strong science background, immersed in the liberal arts and enhanced with powerful, valuable co-curricular learning experiences.
Why Study Pre-pharmacy at CSB and SJU?
- Trained and committed faculty advisors from different areas
- Prerequisite courses and study resources that help students succeed in the PharmCAS application process and PCAT exam
- Interdisciplinary health-focused programs of study
- Experiential opportunities in local clinics and volunteer organizations
- To prepare well-rounded applicants to pharmacy school, building on a strong curricular foundation in the natural and behavioral sciences
- To provide students the resources to approach the study of health along creative, interdisciplinary paths
- To provide students opportunities to gain clinical exposure and learning through a variety of co-curricular experiences