Aligned for Success
Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. At Saint Ben’s and Saint John’s, we help students start that journey with a strong science background, immersed in the liberal arts and enhanced with powerful, valuable co-curricular learning experiences.
Why Study Pre-chiropractic at CSB and SJU?
- Trained and committed faculty advisors from different areas
- Prerequisite courses and study resources that help prepare students for the graduate chiropractic program of your choice
- Interdisciplinary health-focused programs of study
- Experiential opportunities in local clinics and volunteer organizations
- To prepare well-rounded applicants for chiropractic graduate programs, building on a strong curricular foundation in the natural and behavioral sciences
- To provide students the resources to approach the study of health along creative, interdisciplinary paths
- To provide students opportunities to gain clinical exposure and learning through a variety of co-curricular experiences