Thurs-Sat, Feb 17-19, 2022
Experience a walk across a frozen lake at night!
Join Outdoor U in a community celebration of winter with an illuminated walk across Lake Sagatagan to the Stella Maris Chapel. There is no registration and no fees, but donations in support of Outdoor U programming on campus and in the community are welcome and encouraged.
Open to All
- Thurs, Feb 17, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sat, Feb 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
CSB/SJU Student Winter Festival (current students only!)
- Fri, Feb 18, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Watch for more event details from the Peer Resource Program
Parking & Directions
- Review the SJU Campus Map for details and driving directions.
- The hike begins and ends on the Lake Sagatagan beach (#5 on the campus map). The walking path to the beach is located between the Abbey Guesthouse (#7) and the Abbey Church (#6).
- Closest available parking is in the Church Lots (P9 and P10) and Science Lot #1 (P5).