Conservation Field Day
Saturday, Oct. 8 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
A field day for anyone interested in woodlands and nature and to inspire landowners in the care of native plant communities. Participate in tours of the Abbey Arboretum to learn practical techniques to improve the land in different habitats. Session topics and descriptions yet to come.
We'll be outdoors most of the day, rain or shine!
Registration includes all sessions, lunch and refresments.
- $40 Registration
- $5 discount for members of MFA, MNWWN, MSHS, and Outdoor U
- No refunds
Field Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Check-in opens.
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome and opening statements from partners
- 8:30 a.m. Session I
- 10:00 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. Session II
- 12:00 p.m. LUNCH (buffet-style dining at campus refectory)
- 1:30 p.m. Session III
- 3:00 p.m. Break
- 3:30 p.m. Session IV
- 5:00 p.m. Field Day closes
If you have any questions about the event, please contact John Geissler at 320-363-3126 or [email protected]