Wilderness First Aid & CPR
Friday - Sunday, January 26-28, 2018
A 2.5-day hands-on training in Wilderness First Aid (WFA, 16 hours) and CPR (4 hours). Training will be provided by staff from Longleaf Wilderness Medicine. The course will take place indoors and outdoors with both lectures and hands-on scenarios.
- $200 for WFA/CPR
- $150 for WFA only
- Standalone CPR is not an option
- NO REFUNDS after December 20, 2017
- CPR: Friday, Jan 26, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- WFA: Saturday and Sunday, Jan 27-28, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (16 hour course)
- Certification period: 2 years for both WFA and CPR
- Location: Saint John's University New Science Center
- Lodging Options (on your own)