Wilderness First Aid & CPR
Friday - Sunday, February 7-9, 2020
Register by January 15 and SAVE!
A 2.5-day hands-on training in Wilderness First Aid (WFA, 16 hours) and CPR (4 hours). Training will be provided by staff from Longleaf Wilderness Medicine. The course will take place indoors and outdoors with both lectures and hands-on scenarios.
- $150 WFA, early registration by January 19, 2020
- $200 WFA, late registration beginning January 20, 2020
- $50 CPR certification, optional
Standalone CPR is not an option
- NO REFUNDS after January 19, 2020
- CPR: Friday, Feb 7, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- WFA: Saturday and Sunday, Feb 8-9, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (16 hour course)
- Certification period: 2 years for both WFA and CPR
- Location: Saint John's University New Science Center
- Lodging Options (on your own)
- Email: Kyle Rauch
- Phone: 320-363-2136