Wilderness First Aid & CPR
Friday - Sunday, January 25-27, 2019
Register by December 31 and SAVE!
A 2.5-day hands-on training in Wilderness First Aid (WFA, 16 hours) and CPR (4 hours). Training will be provided by staff from Longleaf Wilderness Medicine. The course will take place indoors and outdoors with both lectures and hands-on scenarios.
- $150 WFA, early registration by December 31, 2018
- $200 WFA, late registration beginning January 1, 2019
- $50 CPR certification, optional
Standalone CPR is not an option
- NO REFUNDS after December 31, 2018
- CPR: Friday, Jan 25, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- WFA: Saturday and Sunday, Jan 26-27, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (16 hour course)
- Certification period: 2 years for both WFA and CPR
- Location: Saint John's University New Science Center
- Lodging Options (on your own)
- Email: Kyle Rauch
- Phone: 320-363-2136