Wilderness First Aid & CPR
Thurs-Sat, February 9-11, 2023
A 2.5-day hands-on training in Wilderness First Aid (WFA, 16 hours) and CPR (4 hours). Training will be provided by staff from Longleaf Wilderness Medicine. The course will take place indoors and outdoors with both lectures and hands-on scenarios.
- $250 WFA and CPR
Standalone CPR is not an option
- NO REFUNDS after January 20, 2023
- Thursday and Friday: 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Certification period: 2 years for both WFA and CPR
- Location: Saint John's University New Science Center (campus map)
- Lodging Options (on your own)
- Email: Matt Joyall