25th Annual Fruit at the Finish Triathlon
April 30, 2022
9:00am start (heat 1 in pool) in the Warner Palestra at SJU. Check-in opens at 8:30am in the lobby through main entrance.
*there will be an 8:30am Link bus shuttle from Gorecki to Sexton for students.
0.75K Swim – 20K Bike – 5K Run
- Participate as an individual OR as a team of three
- Early Registration (through Apr 20)
$15 Students/Staff/Alumni, $20 Community Members
- Late Registration (Apr 21-26)
$20 Students/Staff/Alumni, $25 Community Members
- No day-of registration or heat changes
- NO REFUNDS after April 26 - Must contact OLC to cancel!
- All participants MUST complete and sign a waiver at check-in in order to participate
- Bike Map and Run Route
Saint John's Outdoor University reserves the right to cancel the triathlon at our discretion and in consultation with SJU Life Safety Services and Stearns County Sheriff's Department.
- 2022 Triathlon Results
- 2019 Triathlon Results
- 2018 Triathlon Results
- 2017 Pomathon: Individual Men | Individual Women | Teams
Past themes include: Berry the Competition (2008), Catch-Up or Ketchup (2009), Just HoneyDEW it (2010), Give it all you ApriCOT (2011), Bananaswamabike-o-rana (2012), Get Juiced, Yeah It's Race-Y (2013), Sprint to the Finish Lime (2014), TriAppleOn: We're Hardcore (2015), Berry-ly Broke a Sweat (2016), POMathon; PomaSWAM it, PomaBIKED it, PomaRAN it! (2017), PrePEAR to Win: Pearsistance is key (2018), Rind over Matter (2019), Wanna Peach of Me? (2022)