Our offices have moved - rooms 203-213 in Peter Engel Science Center.
Take I-94 to the Saint John's exit.
- Exit 156 to Saint John's is approximately 10 miles west of St. Cloud.
To get to the Prairie Kiosk in the Abbey Arboretum
- Go south about 1/2 mile from I-94. The kiosk is a small wooden structure in the prairie on the left-hand side of hte road.
- There is a gravel parking loop at the gated entrance to the trail. If school buses are present (often during Sept-Oct and Apr-May field trip season), please follow the signs to park in the field across the street from the prairie parking loop.
To get to the Outdoor U offices
- Continue to the 4-way stop (approx. 1 mile from I-94) and turn left on Prep School Rd.
- Continue for 1/4 mile until the brown sign for Science Lot 1 & 2. Turn right, continue to the bottom of the hill into Science Lot 1. The New Science Center is the building on your left as you enter the parking lot; Peter Engel Science Center is attached.
- Enter the building, turn right at the pendulum and walk through the glass hallway. Go up one flight of stairs to the second floor, walk through the glass doors and take an immediate right. All Outdoor U staff are located in this hallway, rooms 203-213.
- Note: there is an elevator to the 2nd floor. Walk through the glass doors before going up the stairs and the elevator is straight ahead on the right.