Short-Term International Programs
In addition to the semester-long study abroad programs offered each year, CSB/SJU sponsors a large variety of short-term, international programs. These programs typically take place during the Winter Break, Spring Break or Summer Term. They can range from two to eight weeks in length. These programs change every year depending on student and faculty areas of interest.
The short-term programs offer students who would not otherwise be able to study abroad for a semester the chance to travel internationally during their undergraduate academic career. In addition, these programs can be a great addition to any semester study abroad program to further enhance students' global resumes.
For further details about the courses being offered, or to sign up for these great opportunities, contact the sponsoring professors, departments, or the Center for Global Education.
Deadlines for applying to the short-term programs vary. Students are encouraged to inquire with the Program Director now and apply early! Students are accepted on a rolling basis and some programs may fill quickly.
2015-2016 International Short-Term Programs (more to be added!)
- Research available programs.
- Contact the sponsoring faculty or department if you have additional questions.
- Apply now!
- Pay the non-refundable deposit at CSB Student Accounts.
- Complete the Health and Emergency Contact Form.
- Submit the Waiver & Release Form to your trip leader.
- Attend all pre-departure meetings.
- Read the CSB/SJU Handbook for Short-Term International Programs and use the resources to prepare.
- Enjoy your program!