Your First-Year Experience Starts When You Enroll!
WHO WE ARE
FYX is a campus-wide partnership that creates an environment that encompasses all the students’ experiences and relationships with the institutions from the time of deposit until they return for sophomore year. FYX is led by a talented team of faculty, staff, and student leaders from across campus.
WHAT WE DO
We provide comprehensive programming and support to students during their first year to help ease the transition to college, achieve our FYX outcomes, and become successful members of our campus community!
TIMELINE OF MILESTONES, PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
The First Year Experience aims to help students:
- Understand the Goals of a Liberal Arts and Sciences Education
- Develop a Meaningful Life Purpose
- Prioritize Personal Well-being
- Focus on Academic and Professional Skill Development
- Explore and Expand Intercultural Agility
- Learn more about Gender Identity