Degrees and Post Graduate Research/Study:
- Professor of Writing and Director of Environmental Studies, Marlboro College (2011-15)
- ACM-Mellon Post-Doctoral Fellow in English and Environmental Studies, Luther College (2010-11)
- Ph.D., English from the Literature & Environment Program, University of Nevada, Reno
- M.A., English, University of California, Davis
- B.A., English, Saint John's University
- ENVR 315: American Environmental Literature
- ENVR 320: Research Colloquium
Kyhl Lyndgaard returned to CSB/SJU in the fall of 2015. As an environmental writer and scholar, his teaching and research interests include the energy humanities, American environmental literature, popular science writing and ecocriticism. He enjoys exploring the world with his family; having recently built a small and efficient lake home, however, he is becoming an avid staycationer!
- Inclusion in Higher Education: Research Initiatives on Campus. (Lexington Books, 2020).
- Captivity Literature and the Environment: Nineteenth-Century American Cross-Cultural Collaborations. (Routledge, 2017).
- Currents of the Universal Being: Explorations in the Literature of Energy. (Texas Tech UP, 2015).