The Education Department faculty and staff want to ensure teacher candidates have knowledge of resources available for personal, professional, and career counseling as well as academic support services.
The following scholarships are open for submissions as of February 18. The deadline for submissions is March 10. Follow the Education Department on Facebook, CSB SJU Education Department. Generally deadlines are posted there as well as announcements when scholarships open for application.
- Jane and Joseph Welle Scholarship
- Sister Ruth Ann Schneider Scholarship
- Elementary Education Major Scholarship
- Laura Humble Bureau Scholarship
- Dr. Arthur Spring Scholarship
The Education Department utilizes Taskstream for assessment, accreditation, and student e-portfolios. The following guides may be helpful to students:
- Students - Checking Scores on Taskstream
- Students - Completing Dispositions in Taskstream
- Students - Taskstream Login Instructions
- Students - Taskstream Submission Instructions
Field Placement Request Form
Students enrolling in a course with a communicated practicum requirement will complete the Field Placement Request Form. Students can anticipate communication by email from their faculty instructor informing them of this requirement.
Education Club is a student-run organization for current education majors and minors as well as prospective students. You can connect with them via Facebook at CSB SJU Education Club.
Lesson Plan Links:
- CSB/SJU Libraries
- Counseling & Health Promotion
- Experiential and Professional Development
- Fine Arts Programming
- Intercultural and International Student Services
- Math Skills Center
- Writing Center