The Education Department faculty and staff want to ensure teacher candidates have knowledge of resources available for personal, professional, and career counseling as well as academic support services.
Education Department Handbook
Please access the Education Department Handbook for requirements necessary for successful completion of this program. All Education students must abide by the requirements specified in this handbook.
** The Education Department Handbook is currently under review. **
Field Placement Request Form
Students enrolling in a course with a communicated practicum requirement will complete the Field Placement Request Form. Students can anticipate communication by e-mail from their faculty instructor informating them of this requirement.
Many of the scholarships open in March. Follow the Education Department on Facebook, CSB SJU Education Department. Generally deadlines are posted there as well as announcements when scholships open for application.
- Jane and Joseph Welle Scholarship
- Sister Ruth Ann Schneider Scholarship
- Elementary Education Major Scholarship
- Laura Humble Bureau Scholarship
- Dr. Arthur Spring Scholarship
- Audrey Erskine Scholarship
- AAEE's Janice Jones Scholarship
- Education Department Conference Grant
- American Association for School Personnel Administrators Scholarship
- MN Teacher Candidate Grant
Education Club is a student-run organization for current education majors and minors as well as prospective students. You can connect with them via Facebook at CSB SJU Education Club.