Meet our community.
Saint Ben’s and Saint John’s are proud to offer the clubs, services and experience you need to have a well-rounded college experience. As you explore whether or not these are the schools for you, here are some campus resources to learn more about.
Our Academic Advising office empowers students in developing personal educational plans that support their academic, personal and professional goals. Our advisors are happy help you develop a plan for the rest of your college education, discuss transferring courses and set you up for success.
As your explore the opportunities in our community and decide if CSB and SJU are the schools for you, here are various departments you might want to connect with.
- Experience Hub – Connecting students with resources for study-abroad programs, service-learning opportunities, career-building internships, undergraduate research projects and competitive fellowships
- Counseling and Psychological Services – Enhancing the well-being of CSB and SJU students by promoting mental health, interpersonal relationships and academic performance
- Health Services – High-quality primary care and preventative services with no charges for office visits
- Student Accessibility Services – Collaborating across both campuses to provide community-wide access for persons with disabilities
- Multicultural Student Services – Educating and encouraging as students intentionally develop mutually trusting and culturally agile relationships
Connect with future classmates.
CSB and SJU have Facebook groups set up for every class on campus. Click the year you plan to graduate from CSB and SJU and starting connecting with other members of our community on the same path!
Class of 2026
Class of 2025
Class of 2024