Fall Move-In Information
- New International Student Move-In: Tuesday, August 23
- New Student Move-In: Friday, August 26, between 8 am and 1 pm.
- Upon arrival, new students should pick up their room key from their Resident Assistant (RA).
- New Transfer Student Move-In: Friday, August 26, between 8 am and 1 pm.
- Returning Student Move-In: Saturday, August 27, or Sunday, August 28, between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Students must submit an Early Return Request to reside on-campus before the above move-in dates. (CSB/SJU username and password required)
- Requests are only for:
- International/Out-of-State Students
- On-Campus Student Employees
- Students with Academic-Related Reasons
- Students approved for early arrival can pick up their room keys from Sexton 210 during business hours (9 am - 4 pm, M-F) or from Life Safety Services (Thomas Hall Basement) outside of business hours.
- Students arriving early due to athletics or a school sponsored activity need coach/supervisor/coordinator approval.
Note that food services and other amenities may be limited before the first day of classes.