St. Placid / St. Maur
- Offers four and six person apartments. Each apartment has a shared kitchen / living area with a half bath on the ground floor. Bedrooms are on the upper floors and are private one person rooms with individual baths.
- Climate controlled.
- Each apartment offers a washer / dryer on the ground floor. (Machines are available to use at no cost, but you must provide your own laundry detergent.)
- Adjacent to the St. John's Tundra and sand volleyball courts, which provide ample space for outdoor recreation and activities.
- Vehicle parking adjacent to building.
* The Alumni Apartment on the lower level of St. Maur is not reserved through the Events Office. If you are an alum and are interested in staying in the Alumni Apartment please contact Leila Utsch ([email protected] or 320-363-3654) in Institutional Advancement.