- St. John's offers a rotating sesonal variety of domestic, craft, and local beer, including lagers, ales, IPAs, and stouts. Please enquire to see our current offerings.
- House Chardonnay
- House Sauvignon Blanc
- House Moscato
- Premium Chardonnay
- Premium Sauvignon Blanc
- House Cabernet Sauvignon
- House Merlot
- House White Zinfandel
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon
- Premium Merlot
- Sparkling Pear Juice
- Assorted Soft Drinks and Sparkling Water
- Bottled Water
Corkage Fee (Per bottle)
- If you would like to bring in your own wine or champagne, Dining Services will chill and serve it.
Cash Bar Fee
- A cash bar requires minimum sales of $130 or there will be a fee to cover staffing costs.
SJU Dining and Events holds exclusive rights to all liquor service in public areas on campus.
Any student group or organization looking to have alcohol at an event, must request an alcohol permit, create a safety plan, and get administrative approval as laid out in the student handbook.
*Note: No mixed drinks or hard alcohol will be served at student events.
Prices are subject to all applicable local and federal taxes and may include fees for bar set-up, bartender time, additional staffing, and guaranteed minimum sales. Unused portions of kegs and opened wine or liquor bottles remain the property of St. John’s Dining and Events and may not be removed from the premises per liquor license and dram shop insurance liabilities.
We want your event to be safe and successful. Therefore, St. John’s reserves the right verify the age of all guests requesting to purchase alcohol. Furthermore, if at any time it is in the best interest of the University or our guests, we reserve the right to restrict, refuse, or terminate the service of alcoholic beverages.