Gagliardi (Benda) House
Gagliardi House, 2006 (click thumbnails for larger image)
In the summer of 1941, the two-story Gagliardi House was built on the northwest bank of the Watab in 'Flynville.' It was originally for Coach Joe Benda and his family.
- "Campus gets face lifting with summer and fall improvements," The Record, December 4, 1941, p. 5.
- Roloff, Ronald, OSB, "Now It Is In Building," Scriptorium, v. 6 no. 1, Spring 1946, p. 76.