About the Archives
- The Saint John's University Archives collects the historical records that document the history of SJU (with some overlap with the Abbey, Prep School, and other entities on campus).
- Mission and Goals
- Collection Policies
- During the Fall 2015 semester the SJU Archives will generally be open during daytime hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, and at other less predictable (weekday) times. NOTE: The Archives will be moved sometime during the 2015-2016 academic year, and may not be open during the move to its temporary space (also in Alcuin Library). To access the Archives at any time, it is best to make an appointment by calling ahead (320-363-2129) or sending an email.
- The University Archives is located on the lower lobby level of Alcuin Library (12 on the SJU Campus Map). After entering the library building, go DOWN the stairs from the lobby. At the bottom of the stairs, the Archives entrance will be to your right. For handicapped access, please call ahead. Note: See also the Saint John's Abbey Archives.
- Peggy Landwehr Roske, CSB '77, M.A.L.S., CSB/SJU Archivist email@example.com
Elizabeth Knuth, MA/MDiv SJU '95, CSB/SJU Archives Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone & Fax
- Telephone (320) 363-2129
- Saint John's University Archives
Alcuin Library - Lower Lobby
Collegeville, MN 56321