School of Theology and Seminary
For More Information or To Apply:
Registration for Current Students
Current graduate students will register for the next academic term online using Banner Web Self Service. Students need to meet with their faculty advisor to obtain their unique registration pin number. When registering for courses for the coming term, please follow the registration instructions carefully. Proper registration is the student's responsibility. For more details about the registration dates and processes please visit Registration Information and Class Schedules.
Dropping or adding a class:
- Through the first week of the semester use Banner Web Self Service to make changes.
- After the first week of the semester, speak with the appropriate person to add a class
- After the first week of the semester use the Graduate Student Drop/Withdrawal Form
Substitution Form - A form utilized to request approval to allow a course or other activity to satisfy a degree requirement. This CSB/SJU course, course from another institution, or other activity would be something that is not already pre-approved to satisfy the particular degree requirement.
Independent Learning Project (ILP) Form
- Students intending to audit a course (earn no credit) are required to complete an Audit Change of Status Form during the first week of class.
- When auditing a course, students are expected to attend all regular classes.
- Change of Status
- A student who begins a semester registered for credit may change to audit status any time during the first 4 weeks of the semester.
- A student who begins a semester auditing a course may change to credit-bearing status ONLY during the 1st week of the semester.
- Courses audited are not included in determining the total credits earned toward a major, total credits earned toward a degree, or in the calculation of the cumulative grade point average.
- The credit value of any audited course is calculated in the assessment of tuition.