Wireless Guest Connections
Guest wireless is a free service intended for use by visitors of the College of Saint Benedict and St. John's University that require short-term access to the wireless network to perform general Internet activities. It is an unsecured connection and should not be used to send or receive sensitive information.
If you would like to connect to the guest wireless network use the instructions below to create and obtain a guest account. After 7 days, your account will automatically expire and you will have to register again. If you need an extension, contact the Help Desk at (320) 363-2228 or [email protected]. If you are part of a campus group, select the applicable option, when you register and the account will be extended for the duration of your stay automatically.
Note: CSB/SJU Students, Staff and Faculty, click here for wireless instructions.
Instructions for Guests Connecting to the CSB/SJU Wireless Network
Every wireless device is different, but the following instructions should connect your device to the Guest wireless network.
- From the list of available networks, choose Guest, and click Connect.
- After the connection is established, open an internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer or Safari).
- Take one of the following steps:
- If you have an existing account, type in the username and password in the appropriate fields.
- If you do not have an account, click on the option to create one.
- Click Register.
- Your username and password will be displayed and emailed to the address you used to register. Note: You will need this username and password to register multiple devices to the guest wireless network. Please make note of it before closing the internet browser.
Please direct any questions related to these instructions to the IT Services Help Desk at (320) 363-2228 or [email protected].