- Attend a Study Abroad 101 session to learn more about all the global options
- Meet our Ambassadors to find the program right for you
- Create your profile in the CSBSJU-Global Portal
- Explore how the Integrations Curriculum work abroad
- Create a Financial Plan for study abroad
- Find out how you can apply and learn about upcoming deadlines
- Attend a Study Abroad 201 session to learn more about the application process.
- Contact the Center for Global Education with questions or to set up an appointment.
CSB+SJU Sponsored Education Abroad Program Learning Goals:
- Students will develop an awareness of their own culture. (GL)
- Students will develop an awareness of cultures outside of the United States. (GL)
- Students will demonstrate skills for adapting effectively and appropriately to intercultural situations. (GL/EX)
- Students will demonstrate a willingness to seek out new intercultural situations. (GL/EX)