@Art: All Student Juried Exhibition 2023
November 6, 2023 - January 18, 2024
Gorecki Gallery, CSB
Submit your Art Submissions HERE!
A celebration of the creativity and innovative spirit of the CSB+SJU student body, this juried exhibit features artwork in a range of styles and mediums. Every student enrolled, living on campus or overseas will be eligible to submit two pieces of artwork. Artworks created in past college art classes whether one is an art major or not are strongly encouraged.
Cash prizes will be awarded for 1st - $250, 2nd - $150, 3rd - $75 place, along with a people’s choice - $50.
This year’s guest judge is Anne Meyer. Website: www.annemeyer.com
Entry Deadline: October 28, 2023 - 5pm
• All students currently enrolled at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University are eligible, including students studying abroad.
• All artworks must be the sole creation of the student submitting it.
• Students are limited to only two original submissions to be judged for possible display in the exhibit.
• 2-D and 3-D artwork as well as video submissions are accepted (5 minutes= max).
•No artwork may weigh more than 60 pounds or be larger than 48” x 72”
• All artworks must be framed and/or ready to hang with either an attached wire or appropriate hardware on the back or it will not be included in the exhibition.
• Work must remain on view for the duration of the show.
For more information please contract the Gallery Manager: Becky Pflueger [email protected]