The following scholarships are awarded based on merit at the time of admission to CSB/SJU.
They are automatically renewed for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress. These scholarships are available for a maximum of 8 semesters or 4 years.
- Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Saints Scholarship
- International Scholarship
- St. John’s Abbey Scholarship
- Intercultural Leadership, Education and Development Fellowship
Fine Arts Scholarships
Art, Music, and Theater Scholarships are automatically renewed for students who maintain satisfactory academic standards and meet departmental participation requirements. Fine Arts scholarships are only awarded at the point of admission. For more information, see: https://www.csbsju.edu/admission/finaid/scholarships/finearts
Questions about participation requirements should be directed to the following:
- Music – David Arnott – 363-5855
- Art – Samuel Johnson – 363-5134
- Theater – Mark Hennings – 363-5713
Check with faculty in individual academic departments to find scholarships that are specific to your area of study or to a particular department.
Scholarships from outside sources