Exercise Science and Sport Studies
Are you interested in Exercise Science?
CSB/SJU has two options:
Integrative Science Major
with an Exercise Science Emphasis
Sport Studies Minor
The Exercise Science and Sport Studies curriculum provides students the opportunity to explore the topics related to exercise, sport, and physical health from a variety of perspectives.
- The science of exercise and sport
- Coaching education
- Research in exercise science
- Common Curriculum designated courses
Meet Our Students
Students in the Exercise Science and Sport Studies program set themselves up for future success. Graduates go on to continue their education in grad school and/or work in a variety of health, fitness and sports fields.
Interning with the tumor team
Jaime Purdie worked as a research intern during the summer of 2018 in the Orthopedic department at Children’s Hospital Colorado. Read more.
Super Bowl Experience leads to NFL league office opportunity
Mason DeMorett always dreamed of working for the National Football League (NFL) someday. Turns out that day came pretty quickly for the 2018 Saint John’s University (SJU) graduate. Read more.
- Small classes and labs give you plenty of faculty interaction throughout your degree program.
- Many opportunities for independent research. See Undergraduate Research.
- Excellent laboratory facilities and equipment. See the facilities.
- Student Employment opportunities a laboratory assistant, sports medicine assistant, personal trainer, or strength and conditioning assistant.