SJU Dining Service
Saint John's University Dining Services' mission is to provide for all the hospitality needs of the entire St. John's Community in a context that includes courteous, friendly, and helpful people who are willing to adapt to the needs of the customer, and be respectful of the resources available in our community. Our values of integrity, self respect, learning, commitment and service to others guide us in providing outstanding customer service and culinary excellence to the St. John's community.
The popular all-you-care-to-eat dining spaces (SJU Refectory and CSB Gorecki Center) and a la carte dining spaces (Sexton Commons and Good To Go) are available on both the SJU and CSB campus, so you're never far from your next meal or refreshment. Extensive hours of service and varied menu selections make dining very accessible.
Refectory/Sexton Serving Hours
Monday - Sunday
- Breakfast: 7:15 a.m - 10:45 a.m.
- Lunch: 10:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (limited menu after 1:30)
- Dinner: 4:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Brunch: 10:45 a.m - 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
- 7:30a.m. - 12:00 MIDNIGHT
- 10:30a.m. - 12:00 MIDNIGHT