Plan an Event
This form is meant to guide you through the process of planning an alumni event. The Saint John's Alumni Office welcomes your support, and will contact you once you submit the form to discuss next steps. The Alumni Office needs this form from you at least 6-8 weeks in advance of your event.
Alumni can help Saint John's by planning a variety of events for a variety of audiences. Examples of successful events include happy hours/socials, picnics, volunteer/community service events, golf outings, Johnnie game watches, guest speakers, professional networking events, attending professional/local sporting events, and others.
The Saint John's Alumni Office is here to help you make your event a success. Here is what you can expect from us:
- Send emails to your audience
- Create online information/registration pages
- Send print invitations for select events
- Provide nametags, alumni contact lists, SJU giveaways, SJU flag, campus updates
- Staff attendance when possible
Here is what we ask of you:
- Secure the event venue/location (the Alumni Office can help if needed)
- Extend personal invitations to the event
- Share updated contact information you obtain with the Alumni Office
- Track event attendance
- Take photos at the event
If you have questions about this Plan an Event form, please contact the Alumni Office at 1-800-635-7303 or by email at [email protected].