Get Them Back in the Game
Athletic trainers are crucial in preventing, diagnosing and treating muscle and bone injuries. They help everyone from children to veterans to elite athletes in the fight to stay healthy and active. At Saint Ben’s and Saint John’s, we help students start that journey with a strong science background, immersed in the liberal arts and enhanced with powerful, valuable co-curricular learning experiences.
Why Study as a Pre-athletic Trainer at CSB and SJU?
- Trained and committed faculty advisors from different areas
- Prerequisite courses and study resources that help prepare students for the demanding curriculum of a CAATE-accredited graduate program
- Interdisciplinary health-focused programs of study
- Experiential opportunities in local clinics and volunteer organizations
- To prepare well-rounded applicants to athletic trainer graduate programs, building on a strong curricular foundation in the natural and behavioral sciences
- To provide students the resources to approach the study of health along creative, interdisciplinary paths
- To provide students opportunities to gain clinical exposure and learning through a variety of co-curricular experiences