2019 Summer Camps
Join Saint John's Outdoor University and be a Nature Explorer!
Our week long summer day camp will focus on Minnesota animals, especially those living in the Abbey Arboretum. Activities will include exploring, observing, games, arts, and up close critter encounters. Come explore with us!
June 24-28 or July 29-Aug 2
- 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (extended care available)
- 2nd-5th grade (as of 2019-20 school year)
- Same camp both weeks
Cost per child
- $160 - Outdoor U Members
- $200 - Non-members (includes 1-year honorary Outdoor U membership)
- Sibling discount available for both members and non-members
How to Register
- Click the blue "register" button, and enter your information
- You will receive an email as a receipt of payment for the $100 required deposit
- In a few days, you will receive another email with required forms/link for remaining payment