Outdoor Leadership Center
Academic Year 2023-24 Hours:
- Mon-Fri, 3-7 p.m.
- Sat-Sun, 12-3 p.m. (closed on home football game days)
- Closed during school breaks
- Climbing Wall: Mon/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: 6-8:45p.m. and Sat-Sun, 1-3:45p.m.
- Closed Thursdays, days with home football games, and anytime that weather causes remote classes or the Link to cease operations.
- Lake Sagatagan Beach: 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (kayak, canoe, paddleboard rentals 12-5 p.m.). For questions about lifeguards, boat reservations, or other beach related uses please contact Ben Gill in SJU Athletics
The Outdoor Leadership Center (OLC) promotes outdoor recreation by providing equipment and programs to optimize enjoyment of the outdoors.
This student-run center provides equipment for daily and extended use and conducts workshops for students to learn the skills associated with various outdoor activities.
The Outdoor Leadership Center:
- Provides experiential learning for its customers through outdoor programming and the rental of outdoor equipment
- Introduces its clients to new areas of interest in the outdoors
- Is able to provide alternative leadership opportunities and encourage socially responsible life skills
The Outdoor Leadership Center is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice in the Outdoor Education and Recreation services we provide. We encourage students and community members of all identities and backgrounds, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance to visit and utilize the OLC and its many services. We invite all CSB|SJU community members to our shared space and resources.