The Global Business Leadership minor gives you an excellent introduction to multiple important areas of business, including accounting, finance, economics and the business skills to build upon this knowledge to develop important skills – skills that will serve as a wonderful complement to your major.
Prerequisites for GBUS courses:
These should be taken during the first year.
- ACFN 111 Principles I
- ECON 111 Introduction to Economics
- MATH 124 Probability and Statistical Inference
- GBUS 202 Principles of Global Business
- GBUS 203 Decision Making Analytics in Business
- GBUS 300 Global Business
- GBUS 3XX Four credits of elective coursework
College of Saint Benedict
Saint John’s University
Chair, Global Business Leadership
SJU 218 Simons