Click to be directed to the category, below:
Patron Categories and Discounts
Refund, Privacy, Shipping, and Security Policies
Box Office Hours During Events
Performance Opening Times and Seating
Patron Categories and Discounts
- Regular: All patrons who do not qualify for the Senior, Youth or Campus Discounts
- Senior Rate: Ages 60 or better.
- Youth Rate: Ages 3 and above. Children's Shows are for all ages, all attendees must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Student Rate: Any full-time student through college-aged.
- CSB/SJU Student: CSB/SJU students may purchase one ticket at the student rate of $10. This ticket is not transferable and is to be used by the student who purchased it.
- Campus ID Rate - CSB/SJU Faculty and Staff may reserve two tickets per event at this rate. CSB/SJU Students may reserve one ticket per event at this rate. Please be prepared to present a campus ID.
- CSB/SJU Faculty Staff Discount: A discount is available to current employees at CSB/SJU. Employees receive two tickets at the discounted rate. These tickets are not transferable and are to be used by the employee who purchases them.
- OSB Discount: Members of the founding monastic communities may call the ticket offices at any time to receive one free ticket to each Fine Arts Series event including Minnesota Orchestra. Free tickets can be picked up the class day before or the day of the performance at either Box Office. These tickets are not transferable and are to be used only by OSB members. OSB members may purchase one additional guest ticket at the campus discount rate.
- Group Discount: Applicable for groups of 20 or more. All group tickets must be purchased at the same time. Some restrictions may apply. Call the Box Office Systems Manager at (320) 363-5700 to make arrangements.
Refund, Privacy, Shipping, and Security Policies:
- Refund Policy: We will gladly exchange your tickets up to 48 hours in advance of the date on the tickets. If an event is cancelled, tickets will be exchanged for another performance. If a refund is approved for a cancelled event, the refund will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase. Ticket handling charges will not be refunded.
- Shipping/Delivery Policy: Tickets will be mailed 5 to 7 business days after purchase or picked up at the box office.
- Security Policy: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
During Performances and Events:
Box Office Hours:
- Evening events: 4:00 p.m. through first intermission
- Afternoon events: Noon through first intermission
House Opening and Seating:
- The house will open one-half hour before curtain with the approval of the performers.
- Special seating needs will be accommodated five minutes before house opening.
- Latecomers will be seated or restricted from entrance at the discretion of management.
- Cameras, recording devices and tobacco are prohibited in all performance areas.
- Age 3 and up recommended for most events.
- Please contact the box office for information.
- All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket.