Inspired by our Catholic, Benedictine, and ecumenical heritage, the Faith Community Ministry team provides a variety of programs and events that foster spiritual and personal growth. The Benedictine Values are imbedded in our retreats, scripture study groups, prayer and reflection groups and faith formation events. We strive to create open dialogue with people of all faiths and backgrounds fostering deeper understanding as we explore the strengths of our common values and the richness of our differences
- "Bread and Night Blessings has definitely shown me how important it is to reflect on your day and how calming it is to pray"
-Bread and Night Blessings participant, 2018
Fall 2020 Faith Communities Team
Elizabeth Olson, Hannah Santiago, Makayla Miller, & S. Nohner Sharon
Upcoming Faith Communities Events:
Our programming includes:
We offer a variety of retreats designed to bring students together to grow spiritually as a community and as individuals. Click here to learn more about the retreats we offer.
Reflection, Prayer, and Spiritual Growth
We provide various opportunities for prayer and reflection all over campus.
- Daily Prayer during Advent in Mary Commons
- Daily Prayer during Lent in Mary Commons
- Candlelight Stations of the Cross, 2 Thursday's during Lent
- Bread and Night Blessings in the First Year and Sophomore Residence Halls at the College of St. Benedict
- Feast of St. Benedict