Congratulations on your acceptance to the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University. Please review the information enclosed in your enrollment packet for timelines, contacts, and important steps ahead. Please contact the Admission Office if you have any questions.
Steps Ahead for Accepted International Students:
- Enroll by submitting your $500 enrollment deposit online. (For bank wire transfer information, click here for CSB and here for SJU.)
- As you carefully consider your options and financial situation and if you wish to enroll, you will then need to send the completed International Student Certification of Finances (along with a bank and/or income statement) indicating the sources of funding. This is to show that there is indeed “sufficient funding” available to cover your cost of attending CSB/SJU after subtracting the CSB/SJU scholarship from our total cost of tuition, room and board. This documentation will be needed for us to send an I-20 form which you will need to apply for an F1 student visa to study in the U.S.
- After you are officially enrolled, there will be many important forms in the Forms Portal to complete. The important forms for students starting in the Fall Semester are available February 1. Please note: The portal to access these important forms will be accessible to students one week after the enrollment deposit has been received.
Fall Semester 2021 Important Dates
Students who intend to enroll must send the $500 enrollment deposit by this date. Admitted students have a place reserved in our incoming class until this date. We are unable to guarantee enrollment to students who deposit after May 1. Contact the International Admission Office after this date for availability. Pay online.
- First tuition payment of $2,500 due. Pay online.
- Course request form due.
- Housing Questionnaires due. Students can complete the forms in the Housing Portal. The Housing Portal will be available to a student April 1 or one week after the enrollment deposit is received.
New International students arrive on campus. Please arrive between 10 am and 7 pm.
New International and Exchange Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (all new international, exchange and U.S. students)
Fall classes begin
Spring Semester 2021 Important Dates
Students who intend to enroll for the Spring semester must send the $500 enrollment deposit by this date. Pay online.
First tuition payment of $2,500 due. Pay online.
International students arrive on campus. Please arrive between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
New International Student Orientation
Spring classes begin