Scholarships, Tuition & Aid
Even though families recognize the value of the high quality educational experience we offer, many students tell us they didn't consider private school because of the price. If this is what you and your family are thinking we urge you to think again.
In our most recent survey, 95 percent of 2015 graduates reported they were professionally employed, pursuing a graduate degree or in a full-time volunteer position within a year of earning their degree. Our graduates' CSB/SJU experience prepared them not only for their first job, it prepared them for life. You can bank on that. Search our graduate database for yourself.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Merit-based aid is awarded to students based on a combination of their test scores, GPA, curriculum, extracurricular involvement and volunteer work. Students will be notified of their Merit-based Scholarships within approximately two weeks of receiving their admission decision.
- Other scholarships are available, as well.
- Need-based financial aid is available to qualifying students.
- Learn how to apply for need-based financial aid.
- If you're interested in seeing a preliminary estimate of your financial aid eligibility, please fill out the Net Price Calculator.
Tuition and Other Costs
See the breakdown of estimated costs to attend CSB/SJU including tuition, fees, room and board, and books.
Reach our financial aid staff using the contact information to the right, or review our Financial Aid FAQs.