Welcome! On behalf of the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University, we look forward to helping you connect with CSB/SJU students and alums.
If you are interested or have questions about any of the following services/programs, please contact our External Relations team at [email protected].
- 2020-2021 Career Fairs and Networking Events
- Information Sessions and/or Tables
- On-Campus Interview Program
- What to include in a position description - XPD handout
XPD - Experience & Professional Development staff abide by the principles for ethical professional practice, as well as the professional standards for university relations and recruiting as outlined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers. Our External Relations team also encourages partners to review and comply with the U.S. Department of Labor's Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which includes specific guidance related to Internship Programs.
- Academic (for-credit) Internship Program
- Bonner Leader Program
- Center for Ethical Leaders
- Community Kitchen
- CSB/SJU Micro-Internships
- Jackson Fellows
- Student Exploration through Alum Mentorship (SEAM)
Looking for more ways to partner with CSB/SJU? Check out our Partner Engagement Strategy to learn about gold, silver, and bronze level engagement opportunities.