Welcome! On behalf of the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University, we look forward to helping you connect to CSB/SJU students and alums.
If you are interested or have questions about any of the following services/programs, please contact our External Relations team at [email protected].
- 2019-2020 Career Fairs and Networking Events
- Information Sessions and/or Tables
- On-Campus Interview Program
- What to include in a position description - XPD handout
XPD - Experience & Professional Development abides by the principles and professional standards of the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- Academic (for-credit) Internship Program
- Bonner Leader Program
- Center for Ethical Leaders
- Community Kitchen
- CSB/SJU Micro-Internships
- Jackson Fellows
- Student Exploration through Alum Mentorship (SEAM)
Looking for more ways to partner with CSB/SJU? Check out our Partner Engagement Strategy to learn about gold, silver, and bronze level engagement opportunities.