The main goal of this Web site is to provide CSB/SJU pre-medicine students with an organized body of information to help not only with their program of study at CSB/SJU, but also to better prepare students for the long and elaborate process of application to medical school.
Please use the links on the left to find information about classes, planning your curriculum, advisors, The MCAT, and more.
Students considering entering the pre-medicine program at CSB/SJU will also find a host of information on this pages.
Overview of Program
- Personalized one-on-one pre-medicine advising
- A seminar program that includes discussions with medical school admission directors, physicians and other health care practitioners.
- An MCAT preparation course designed for students studying for the April administration of the test.
- A letter of evaluation collection and distribution service.
- Extensive service and volunteer opportunities.
Recent Medical School Placements
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Mayo Medical School
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Iowa
- Creighton University
New Science Center 210
New Science Center 214
New Science Center 204
T. Nicholas Jones
Ardolf Science Center 245
Ardolf Science Center 241