Become a donor and help make it possible for our community to experience the arts.
Why We Need You:
Ticket sales cover less than half the expenses associated with a performance. Like all nonprofit institutions, the Fine Arts Series depends on you and other generous individuals to help make up that crucial difference. Your personal investment makes the difference in sustaining quality programming for our community. Your gift, when combined with many others, ensures that the Fine Arts Series will continue to bring the best in music, theater, dance and visual arts to central Minnesota.
Donate today and have undeniable impact on the cultural life of this community!
Through your gift you:
- Become our partner in presenting fantastic performances and exhibitions that stimulate creative conversations in our communities and promote understanding.
- Help us bring the world to our stages and into our galleries through a variety of music, theater, dance and visual arts experiences.
- Make it possible for us to present new works by emerging artists.
- Support experiences in schools that introduce young students across the region to the arts.
- Reduce the price of our student tickets.
- Support our in-depth artist-in-residency programs, which engage hundreds of students, both on the campuses and in the community, through master classes, workshops, special performances, and much more.
- Open the world of the arts to a broader audience through programs that provide tickets to members of our community who may not have access to cultural opportunities.
- Join a community of people who believe, like you, that the arts are important to the vitality of our region.
Contact Katie Ruprecht-Wittrock, Fundraising & Audience Development Manager, at 320-363-5921 or [email protected] with question or to make a gift.