Make a difference during this crucial time.
Current events have forced all us to re-imagine how we live our lives and do our work and it has been no different with the Fine Arts Series. At the core of the arts is a desire for shared experience and we remain dedicated to presenting thought-provoking, exceptional artistic experiences that are accessible, inclusive and representative of the world, and that connect us all safely. Our donors, sponsors and friends remain a crucial part of what will help us meet the demands of this moment while also looking to the future when we can gather in-person again.
Through your gift you:
- Support the mission of the Fine Arts Series which seeks to awaken a spirit of curiosity, ignite dialogue and illuminate new understanding through distinctive arts experiences on our stages, in our galleries and in our communities and now, for the safety of all, virtually.
- Help us respond to this moment in time with innovative virtual programming that provides meaningful, personalized connections with artists and our community members safely.
- Directly impact our artist engagement activities which will continue to serve our on campus community, students and community members throughout central Minnesota with care and intention.
- Help us celebrate and reflect the vibrancy and the diversity of the world through unforgettable, world-class music, theater, dance and visual arts experiences right here in central Minnesota and share those experiences virtually.
- Open the world of the arts to a wider audience by making experiences more accessible for all.
- Join a community of people who believe, like you, that the arts are important to the vitality of our region.
Contact Katie Ruprecht-Wittrock, Fundraising & Audience Development Manager, with questions or comments at 320-363-5921 or [email protected]