Your donation can make a difference!
Current events have forced all us to re-imagine how we live our lives and do our work and it has been no different with the Fine Arts Series. At the core of the arts is a desire for shared experience and we remain dedicated to presenting thought-provoking, exceptional artistic experiences that are accessible, inclusive and representative of the world, and that connect us all safely. Our donors, sponsors and friends remain a crucial part of what will help us meet the demands of this moment while also looking to the future.
Through your gift you:
- Support the mission of the Fine Arts Series which seeks to awaken a spirit of curiosity, ignite dialogue and illuminate new understanding through distinctive arts experiences on our stages, in our galleries and in our communities.
- Help us design and facilitate innovative programming that provides meaningful, personalized connections with artists and our community members.
- Directly impact our artist engagement activities which will continue to serve our on campus community, students and community members throughout central Minnesota with care and intention.
- Help us celebrate and reflect the vibrancy and the diversity of the world through unforgettable, world-class music, theater, dance and visual arts experiences right here in central Minnesota and share those experiences on and off stage.
- Open the world of the arts to a wider audience by making experiences more accessible for all.
- Join a community of people who believe, like you, that the arts are important to the vitality of our region.
Contact Leslie Hanlon, Director of Community Engagement, at 320-363-5311 or [email protected].