Fine Arts Programming is committed to making the arts available and accessible to all.
- We provide regular services for patrons with special needs and seek opportunities to extend our hospitality.
- Patrons are encouraged to request and recommend services that will enhance their experience in our facilities.
- Call 320-363-5777 with any accessibility questions.
Phonic Ear Sound Enhancement systems amplify stage dialogue or music. Patrons may pick up their individual receiver in the lobby prior to the performance or request one from an usher.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating on the ground floor is barrier free with ramping for easy access from the lobby, restrooms and parking.* The Box Office will be happy to answer any questions concerning where to park or which entrance to use prior to the performance. Seats with moveable arms are available for transfer from wheelchair or for patrons needing more space.
Large Print Programs for visually impaired are available in the lobby or request one from an usher. For Braille Programs please advise our Box Offices at the time of ticket purchase (one month advance notice is required).
Low vision seating is available in the front rows. Make advance arrangement through the Box Office. Audio description is provided with one month advance notice.
American Sign Language interpreters are provided at designated performances. Please contact the Box Office one month in advance to request interpretation for performances without designation. Call the Box Office to arrange seating in the ASL area.
Tickets may be purchased by using the phone relay service for the Deaf at 1-800-627-3529 or 711.
Please note our mobility limitations:
- At the Stephen B. Humphrey Theater, Rows J and above are reached by stairs with handrails.
- There are no elevators to the balconies in the Escher Auditorium or Stephen B. Humphrey Theater.
- All seating in the Gorecki Theater, except for Row D is reached by stairs.
If you are requesting tickets through the brochure order form, please indicate the number and type of seats in special seeating areas that you need for you and your guests, so that we may properly seat you in the facility. Please call our Box Offices if you have questions about our special needs or for seating location recommendations.