Resource Development Committee
The Resource Development Committee educates alumnae about the needs of the college through:
- Communicating the financial needs of the school.
- Expanding the base of financial support upon which the success of the institutions depends.
- Increasing the percentage of alumnae that contribute financially to the institutions during each fiscal year.
- Developing and implementing stewardship strategies that demonstrate appreciation for alumnae participation.
Resource Development Committee members:
- Rebecca Gross '12 (Chair)
- Jamie Theilman-Miley '03 (Chair-Elect)
- Julie Bartels '02
- Susan Baxter '85
- Kathy Becker Lange '64
- Theresa Smith '81
- Jill Dykstra Sweiven '86
- Kate White '75