Resource Development Committee
The Resource Development Committee educates alumnae about the needs of the college through:
- Communicating the financial needs of the school.
- Expanding the base of financial support upon which the success of the institutions depends.
- Increasing the percentage of alumnae that contribute financially to the institutions during each fiscal year.
- Developing and implementing stewardship strategies that demonstrate appreciation for alumnae participation.
Resource Development Committee members:
- Susan Baxter ’85 (Chair)
- Breanna Gates Kuck ’19 (Chair Elect)
- Jenny Kunkel ’13