Resource Development Committee
The Resource Development Committee educates alumnae about the needs of the college through:
- Communicating the financial needs of the school.
- Expanding the base of financial support upon which the success of the institutions depends.
- Increasing the percentage of alumnae that contribute financially to the institutions during each fiscal year.
- Developing and implementing stewardship strategies that demonstrate appreciation for alumnae participation.
Resource Development Committee members:
- Ellen Newkirk '13 (Chair)
- Linnea Louis Finney '97 (Chair-Elect)
- Leandria Albury '21
- Fran Walters Davis '82
- Jen Kocourek '92