You and your parents are invited to attend an Accepted Student Day at the College of Saint Benedict (CSB) and Saint John’s University (SJU)! Join future Bennies and Johnnies and current students for a recognition luncheon and special appointments to help you finalize your college decision.
The day begins with check in at CSB's Haehn Campus Center and concludes at 1 p.m. Guests are invited to stay afterwards for tours, special appointments and shopping in our bookstores! Dress is casual.
Check in and continental breakfast, CSB Haehn Campus Center
- Cory D. Piper, Dean of Admission
- Dr. Brian Bruess, President
- Student Session: Chat with your admission counselor and current Bennies and Johnnies
- Parent Panel: Parents are invited to chat with school administrators about the value of a Saint Ben's and Saint John's education.
Student recognition luncheon
Special appointments and tours, such as:
- Campus tours
- Financial aid meetings
- Connect with professors
- Meet with coaches
- Specialized tours of housing, athletics, fine arts, nursing and more!