You’re invited to visit CSB+SJU!
You’ve seen pictures of the 3,000 acres of lakes, woods and hiking trails at CSB+SJU – now it’s time to fly to CSB+SJU and see it yourself! The National Fly-in Program is designed specifically for accepted students from outside Minnesota.
Join other prospective students for a Fly-in Weekend
Spring 2023 Fly-in Weekends: March 25-27* and April 15-17*
Experience life as a Bennie or a Johnnie and join us for a fly in visit weekend! You will join students from across the United States for a personalized two night visit to our campuses. Sleep in a dorm, eat in the dining halls, and meet current students, professors, coaches, and other prospective students. Once you select your weekend and submit the registration form, your admission representative will connect with you to work out the details of your flight. *NOTE: Registration will be available by December 1.
To be eligible for a Fly-in Weekend:
- Student must apply to CSB+SJU and be accepted for admission.
- Admission staff will book your flight after student submits their Fly-In Weekend registration form and pays the $50 non-refundable deposit, which will be credited to the student's ticket.
- CSB+SJU will pay for the remainder of roundtrip airline ticket for visiting accepted student (not to exceed $500).
- Admission staff will send confirmation and flight itinerary to student via email approximately two weeks prior to Fly-In Weekend.
- While parents are welcome, most Fly-In Weekend participants do not have a parent accompany them. Parents/guardians who would like to visit with their student, generally choose Option 2, below.
Grab a parent and fly to CSB+SJU for an individual visit
To be eligible for a flight: