To be considered for a fellowship, all of the below steps must be completed:
- Apply for admission to CSB/SJU. Please note the regular decision admission application deadline is January 15.
- Write a 1-2 page essay answering the following question: What challenges and successes have you encountered when promoting inclusion in your community?
- Complete the application for the Intercultural LEAD Fellowship. The application will be live by September 15, 2021.
- Complete the FAFSA. Applicants need to also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for the Intercultural-LEAD Fellowship.
The following criteria must be met for your application to be considered for a fellowship:
- Applicants must be first-generation (CSB/SJU consider students to be first-generation if neither parent has a four-year degree.)
- Applicants must be high school seniors from the United States.
Once the application for admission, the FAFSA and the fellowship application have been received, an application is complete. Applicants will be notified the week of February 15, 2022 if they have been selected to receive an Intercultural LEAD Fellowship.