- Title: Director of Admission
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (800) 544-1489
- Territory: Colorado, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, Virginia and select schools in Los Angeles
- Hometown: Richmond, Va.
- High School: Benedictine
- College: 1994 CSB/SJU graduate
- Major/Minor: Political Science Major/Communication Minor
I am the youngest of seven children and my mother and two sisters graduated from CSB; my brother graduated from SJU. I am the proud uncle of six nieces, three nephews, six great nephews, and the father of two beautiful daughters! I coached a swim team in Virginia for five seasons and have also run Grandma’s Marathon in June 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- Band: U2
- International Destination: Rome
- Books: “Count of Monte Cristo” by Alexandre Dumas and “Trinity” by Leon Uris