Office of Academic Review and Curricular Advancement
The Office of Academic Review and Curricular Advancement (OARCA) supports the improvement of teaching and learning at CSB and SJU through assessment. This includes the improvement efforts of academic departments and programs, faculty, and non-academic departments under the Academic Affairs umbrella.
- Provide guidance and support for CSB/SJU academic departments and programs undergoing program review.
- Offer guidance and support to CSB/SJU academic departments and programs preparing for required annual academic reporting.
- Administer the end-of-semester student course evaluations.
- Provide leadership and guidance for accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Administer CSB/SJU's participation in selected national research studies and programs.
If you have any questions about teaching and learning, accreditation, program review, or assessment, please contact or visit us. We are located in the Main Building, room 358 on the CSB campus.