Registration & Class Schedule
When is Class Registration?
Thursday, March 30 – Friday, April 7
What Should I be Doing?
- Set up an appointment with your faculty advisor to get your PIN number
- Review DegreeWorks
- Is the correct Major/Minor listed? If not, please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Review any outstanding Common Curriculum requirements
- Review any outstanding Major/Minor degree requirements
- Review overall credits and upper division credits (300 level)
- Check for holds on Banner Web – If holds, visit the appropriate office to resolve them
- Review your transcript – Are your earned credits up to date?
If you don't see your transfer credits, if applicable, the Registrar's Office does not have an official transcript.
Class Day Schedule
Registrar's Office Online Forms