Theology Day is a chance for people in our communities who are seeking a deeper understanding of their faith and its place in their everyday lives to learn from and interact with the theologians of Saint John's School of Theology·Seminary. It offers a chance for these scholars to gain insights and grow in their faith, as well.
A typical Theology Day consists of registration and refreshments, followed by a period of conversation/presentation/lecture. The conversation then continues as participants are given a chance to continue their discussions with one another. Morning presentations are followed by a complimentary lunch for all participants, and most evening sessions also include a meal.
There is no fee for Theology Day, but registration is required. Free-will offerings and gifts to support the mission of the School of Theology·Seminary are gratefully accepted.
2013 - 2014 Theology Days
Business & Theology
Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks: Making Meaning While Making Money
Presenter: August (Augie) Turak
Dates and Time:
2012 - 2013 Theology Day Online Video Presentations
- The Book of Revelation: Fact or Fiction? | Fr. Michael Patella, OSB (audio) - Handout
- Responsibility, Leadership and Change: The Challenges of an Adult Church | Dr. Bill Cahoy (audio)
2011 - 2012 Theology Day Online Video Presentations
- Reflections of God in Scripture and Science | Vincent Smiles, Ph. D.
- Baptism: Into the Life of God | Kimberly Belcher, Ph. D.
- According to the Scriptures: How Scripture Came to Be Canon | Charles Bobertz, Ph. D.
For more information, contact our Development Office at 320-363-3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.